Sunday, March 13, 2011

Black 8 Ball Jacket For Sale



It took a week to post my experience in the Fitting Room , but here goes ...
I went to Madrid and on Thursday and I was giving my little walk through the capital at that point and you all know that I love ...
of that time looking for a vintage store special ...
and found!
is WONDERFUL, and I will speak of it in another post ...
Tchan, Tchan, Tchan, Tchan ...
Now I want to tell you about the Fitting Room.
The idea fascinated me: a hotel room whole piece just to be able to get the artist in you ... every designer to show their pieces and assemble the room as you please ... a dream, come on.
To get the designer in all of us!
Well, I do ... O)
addition, organizers have invited a few posts to a private chat with right to dig and chocolate fountain with fruit, a kindly Phaxe Swimwear.
hmmm, how nice!
The best part was meeting other bloggers who were already on my blogosphere but have not yet had their voice and face. Emma including "Tonight am a princess," which was an incredible company, Nerea "C orazón of Mannequin," a charming girl and Rachel of "Domus Somniniorum ," another girl heaven!

Nerea picture of "heart of Dummy" ;
I have also met Erika's blog "Because You are Fashion" which is personal shopper and spoke with a lot of enthusiasm for his work; There were many more but these events is always difficult to talk to all!
Another surprise that we were prepared to bloggers was a limo ride to Madrid!
And it was certainly more fun to see the faces of people that surely did not imagine who was inside ...

The rooms are full of surprises ...
from a terrific live performance of "Bridge Cardigan "

to a "crime scene" prepared by the firm responsible for the Victim of Art that embodies contemporary art on their shirts
shirts have very interesting and the idea is to bring art to the street.
You can visit their online store www.victimofart.com

Plus I have drawn special attention:



The incredible helmet covers Helmet Dress Chic Trip + , which rents Vespas incredible for an unforgettable day in Madrid!



Le Moulin Joly, using antique clocks and transforms them into unique pieces!






handbags Salvador Bachiller (I bought a cluch, and I will show)



and prints by Mexican artist Vicente Vetiz Pani of Wear Your Etch.

I still I have to talk FashioNYST ...
but that's for another time ...
o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment